Adam Jones CF

Matt Wieters DH

Chris Davis 1B

Delmon Young LF

Manny Machado 3B

Ryan Flaherty 2B

Caleb Joseph C

Kevin Gausman RHP

I have never started one of these; let's see what happens.

Thanks, Bahama.

I'm on a tablet down here in North Carolina.

So, while the O's seem unable to get a hit, you know what? It's a great day for baseball. Can't believe how happy I am to see our starters at work. Watched my boy Steve Pearce for a while, and it seems he is happy to be out there playing. No downside to opening day here for sure. Nice breeze, sunshine, and an enthusiastic crowd. Enjoyed our day at the stadium, and am now drinking a light beer at Landmark Sportz Bar & Grill, waiting for our pulled pork dinner.

So, while the O's seem unable to get a hit, you know what? It's a great day for baseball. Can't believe how happy I am to see our starters at work. Watched my boy Steve Pearce for a while, and it seems he is happy to be out there playing. No downside to opening day here for sure. Nice breeze, sunshine, and an enthusiastic crowd. Enjoyed our day at the stadium, and am now drinking a light beer at Landmark Sportz Bar & Grill, waiting for our pulled pork dinner.

Eight hits and three safe on error. If not for a Chaz, might have been a different result!

Archived