The Overreaction Thread (2015 Version)

Rene88

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tony made a pretty good argument in the game thread for it. Of course I would rather send Cabrera down and call up Navarro for 2B with Flaherty at SS.

I joined the game thread late. Cabrera has more range and a better arm. He did not look comfortable at 2nd in the spring. Flaherty has already shown an ability to play quality defense at 2nd.

Hey - everyone relax. All said and done, we're not going to have a record like we had in the '09 season, right! Just, remember that the best days of this season are ahead of us, and in Buck we trust. Although it is possible to pull a '67 club record, from a '66 record scenario in comparison to last year - but I ain't buying it. -

Flaherty is a very solid defender anywhere you play him, and Cabrera is not good anywhere. Alejandro DeAza makes me sick. He reminds me of Felix Pie. Why in the world are we paying that guy 5 million dollars? I would get Reimold up here right now.

Few teams play for the tie on the road.

Never quite understood that... it seems to me that it is easier to tie than to take the lead in the 9th and if you do neither you lose. I would rather tie and take my chances in the bottom of the 9th. Even if you do take the lead in the top of the 9th, you still face sudden death in the bottom of the 9th.

Archived