The Overreaction Thread (2015 Version)

Rene88

Yep. I guess nobody bought MILB.tv. No clue why anyone would want him up right now. Not pitching well.

You have Milbtv?. What does he look like? Haven't seen him pitch, but other than the walk rate being a tick high I don't see anything alarming there in the numbers .. unless you're wrapped around ERA. Looks like he's getting a ton of groundballs (2.38 GB rate) that aren't being fielded.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have Milbtv?. What does he look like? Haven't seen him pitch, but other than the walk rate being a tick high I don't see anything alarming there in the numbers .. unless you're wrapped around ERA. Looks like he's getting a ton of groundballs (2.38 GB rate) that aren't being fielded.

I have only seen parts of 2 games with him pitching (one when he was nailed by a line drive by his knee). He just isn't dominate. Gives up a fair share of hits. I don't think McFarland is bad. I just don't think he is deserving of a callup unless there is nobhoody else (which there are some guys pitching quite well).

I have only seen parts of 2 games with him pitching (one when he was nailed by a line drive by his knee). He just isn't dominate. Gives up a fair share of hits. I don't think McFarland is bad. I just don't think he is deserving of a callup unless there is nobhoody else (which there are some guys pitching quite well).

He was never dominant. He got the job donr and wss effective imo. He's s GB finesse guy. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing Wright. He looked good in ST.

He was never dominant. He got the job donr and wss effective imo. He's s GB finesse guy. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing Wright. He looked good in ST.

Wright is a definite long-term bullpen arm.

Wilson has looked really good.

Steve Johnson very good. Pat McCoy (leftie) has looked good and as I believe Wildcard pointed out, Oliver Drake (who is on 40-man) has looked good.

• 3 months later...

Archived