UMD v. Davidson

BmoreBoy

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL at Davidson. I have never seen a team hoist up this many 3's. Dude passes up a wide open layup/dunk to shoot a 3 on a break. They ain't gonna stop, they're either gonna shoot themselves to a win or right of the gym.

Horribly reffed game so far. Too much ticky tack fouls being called. Let them play basketball. Damn they already play a soft enough game. Curry completely out of control on that drive and a bail out foul call.

fouls are mounting up on md

So what? Every guy in foul trouble is playing like ass. The 7 game run was clearly a mirage. We can't guard the 3, rebound or make free throws. And it's been that way the majority of the season.

Stanford is being laughed out of Rupp Arena by Louisville. 35-12 with 6:00 left in the first.
Stanford has no business even being in this tourney. I think I might have picked them as a bizarro upset, though...oops.:o

How hard is it to guard threes when that's the only thing they do? COME ON!

Alright, Parrish!

So what? Every guy in foul trouble is playing like ass. The 7 game run was clearly a mirage. We can't guard the 3, rebound or make free throws. And it's been that way the majority of the season.

We're out rebounding them and haven't even been to the line but a handful of times. I'll agree that Davidson has had some open three's but alot of it is that they are just shooting lights out from 3 point land.

Archived