UMD v. Davidson

BmoreBoy

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be quite a relief. I would just be wonderful to get past the first weekend to get a shot at Florida, that's all I ask. We couldn't ask for a better route (I mean we could but this beats having to face a team like Notre Dame or Texas in the second round).

I think if I skip one I might not pass the course or something. If it was my geological hazards lab that would be one thing, but not my molecular biology lab.

I once went through half a semester not realizing that I had a lab for my geology class. Needless to say, I earned my D.

Good times.

Just posted this on a Maryland board and thought I'd post it here. My emotions right now cannot really be described.

I'm a senior, and after a night at the bar tonight, me and a buddy went to the top of Byrd Stadium and sat for half an hour. I thought about what my career at Maryland is coming down to. I love this place so much. If we don't win tomorrow, or if we lose sometime between now and the National Championship, I will still love this place more than words can ever describe. I'm tearing up knowing that any day now could be my last basketball game as a collegiate fan. I just pray that DJ and Ekene and Mike and Will and Parrish and Gini bring that same intensity and desire to see this University brought back to glory. If we get through this weekend, I truly believe that we will be Final Four bound.

I love this place.

GO TERPS!!!!

I'm scared about today...somebody reassure me that we'll win.

I'm going to the game. The terps are 2-0 in NCAA games that I attend. They came back to beat both UCONN and Kentucky in the championship season. Why should this year be any different.:P

Just posted this on a Maryland board and thought I'd post it here. My emotions right now cannot really be described.

I'm a senior, and after a night at the bar tonight, me and a buddy went to the top of Byrd Stadium and sat for half an hour. I thought about what my career at Maryland is coming down to. I love this place so much. If we don't win tomorrow, or if we lose sometime between now and the National Championship, I will still love this place more than words can ever describe. I'm tearing up knowing that any day now could be my last basketball game as a collegiate fan. I just pray that DJ and Ekene and Mike and Will and Parrish and Gini bring that same intensity and desire to see this University brought back to glory. If we get through this weekend, I truly believe that we will be Final Four bound.

I love this place.

GO TERPS!!!!

Yeah, I love UMCP too. I work at SUNY buffalo and I cannot wait to leave here to go to a University like Maryland where the student body and the faculty have pride in the University. That pride can motivate a lot of people to do a lot of things when the going gets tough.

Of course you never really know what you are going to get with the Terps, but this game should not be particularly close. I feel pretty good with the Terps through to the sweet 16. At that point assuming UF gets through we will be in for a dog fight. I still like our chances as I believe when we play well we are as good as anyone and by the time you get beyond the sweet 16 there are no cupcakes. Basically making it a test of who can play well when it counts.

I'm scared about today...somebody reassure me that we'll win.

Gary Parrish wrote on cbs sportsline that of Davidson's 29 wins, 29 have come against teams with an RPI of 105 or greater. Just one man's opinion, but he basically said that this one shouldn't be very close.

Davidson will be relying heavily on Curry. DJ Strawberry will be in his face the whole game. Davidson's next options are....?????

Maryland has scoring options. Maryland has size and athleticism, and most of the time Maryland has defense. The Terps should win this by double digits unless DJ Strawberry auditions for a matador job on the defensive end, which I don't see happening. This is a day that from start to finish, I will enjoy immensely.

Archived