2015 Washington Nationals

Redskins Rick

Frobby,

Love the thread, thanks!

Sweetest words to my ears, "Orioles Win, Orioles Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

Second Sweetest words to my years, "Yankees Loseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yankees LOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

You trashing the Yankees when your O's are battling for last place? :scratchchinhmm:

<object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't the season to be poking fun at other teams and their own misery.

It's always the season to be poking fun at other teams and their own misery.

Did you not enjoy when the 69-93 Orioles KO'd the 90-72 Red Sox from the playoffs in 2011?

Or is it different just because the Nationals are a Washington, D.C. team?

Did you not enjoy when the 69-93 Orioles KO'd the 90-72 Red Sox from the playoffs in 2011?

I live between DC and Baltimore.

Nope, not a Nats fan, while I would love to see them do good at the same time the Orioles are in the playoffs, would love to see a Parkway World Series.

Knocking a rival out of the playoffs is one thing.

But, having fun because another team had a miserable loss, and doesn't impact your own team, when your team isn't doing good, just doesn't feel right.

LOL, I remember back when the Cowboys went 1-15 and a guy I knew was talking lots of trash.

I said, "Dude, seriously, your team sucks, you won 1 game, how can you trash anybody else, when your team is the absolute worst team?" :):):)

Didn't that one win knock the Redskins out of the playoffs?

Yes, they did.

The Redskins finished at 10-6 that season.

An 11-5 record would have gotten them into the postseason, but the 1-15 Cowboys beat them in the 9th game of the season.

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/results.nsf/Teams/1989-was

Nope, not a Nats fan, while I would love to see them do good at the same time the Orioles are in the playoffs, would love to see a Parkway World Series.

But, having fun because another team had a miserable loss, and doesn't impact your own team, when your team isn't doing good, just doesn't feel right.

Feels fine to me.

In other words, the answer is "Yes."

It's different because it is the Nationals.

I don't think that you would be on here defending the Cleveland Indians or the San Diego Padres if an OH poster were making fun of their misery.

Oriole fans enjoying the misery of the Nationals choking is no different than Mets fans enjoying watching the Yankees lose, or vice versa.

Nice try Rick, but your agenda is transparent. The Nationals and their fans laughed at the notion of being challenged by the Mets for the division title when the season began, and now their suckage is being (deservedly) rammed down their throats.

Feels fine to me.

Feels fine to me, also.

And I don't think that you will find many Oriole fans for whom it doesn't feel fine, also ...... unless said Oriole fan(s) is/are also Nationals sympathizers.

Nice try Rick, but your agenda is transparent. The Nationals and their fans laughed at the notion of being challenged by the Mets for the division title when the season began, and now their suckage is being (deservedly) rammed down their throats.

I dont follow the Nats, and didn't know their fans were laughing at the Nats and felt threatened by the Mets.

So I have no agenda.

What the Nats do or don't do, has no impact on the Orioles and their AL East standings.

In other words, the answer is "Yes."

It's different because it is the Nationals.

I don't think that you would be on here defending the Cleveland Indians or the San Diego Padres if an OH poster were making fun of their misery.

Oriole fans enjoying the misery of the Nationals choking is no different than Mets fans enjoying watching the Yankees lose, or vice versa.

I don't follow the Nats, and didn't know their fans were laughing at the Nats and felt threatened by the Mets.

So I have no agenda.

What the Nats do or don't do, has no impact on the Orioles and their AL East standings.

And what the Yankees do has no impact on the Mets in their respective divisions, but you don't see fans of either of those teams chiding their fellow fans about "not feeling right" about enjoying the other team's misery. What does that have to do with Orioles fans enjoying watching the Nationals choke ???

Your agenda is abundantly clear. You don't like the Nationals' suckage being rammed down their throats because you're a Nationals sympathizer. Which is fine, as long as you don't deny it.

And what the Yankees do has no impact on the Mets in their respective divisions, but you don't see fans of either of those teams chiding their fellow fans about "not feeling right" about enjoying the other team's misery. What does that have to do with Orioles fans enjoying watching the Nationals choke ???

Your agenda is abundantly clear. You don't like the Nationals' suckage being rammed down their throats because you're a Nationals sympathizer. Which is fine, as long as you don't deny it.

SMH,

So now, I am a Nationals sympathizer? Now that is funny.

Its all good, I've been called a lot worse in my lifetime.

Maybe I should get a copy of their roster, so I can learn who is on their team? :laughlol:

I live where everyone is a rats fan and derides the O's, so them getting demolished this year is sweet. It's not right, but it feels so good.

Archived