vs. YANKEES, 5/07

OFFNY

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Explain how that doesn't make sense? We have only two long term contracts. No long term money guaranteed at all. De Aza, Snider, and Delmon Young add up to about 10 million dollars. Cruz signed for 14 million per year.

I'd rather have Gausman in the rotation and Miller in the pen. Rather than Norris in the rotation and Gausman in the pen. How is that non sense?

That is fine. Trying to connect it to Toronto is nonsense.

And the people that beat their chest must not have paid attention to the last two off-seasons.

Well, what worked the previous two off seasons doesn't seem to be working this year...

Miller has yet to allow a run this season.

He's due.

Sometimes spending $ gets you good players.

Cruz leads the league in homers. Miller hasn't allowed a run. DD was MIA this offseason. A connection?

I think we all have to admit at this point that Tillman has been a major disappointment so far. for a guy who was supposed to be the ace, he has come up very small this year.

Bet he's kicking himself for not signing the extension we offered him. But not really cause he's going to get raised in arb each year then just has to have a good walk year. lol.

4.5 games back...we may just play ourselves into a noncompetitive position before we get back to Camden Yards. Bad in every phase and our pitching is a hot mess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Noncompetitive by Monday? Wow some people truly see the worst in everything.

Sometimes spending $ gets you good players.

Cruz leads the league in homers. Miller hasn't allowed a run. DD was MIA this offseason. A connection?

We didn't sign them. I get it. Do you think anyone on this board doesn't know this or that repeating it a hundred times serves a purpose?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In a way, I am okay with the Orioles not going all in and signing Miller and Cruz. They just don't have the starting pitching to compete in this year's AL East. Not a reactionary post: lack of good SP has been a problem since forever in Baltimore. They were able to hide it the last couple of years with a legendary bullpen and a lot of firepower (they also used to play some defense). They can't hide it any longer.

Archived