Orioles win; Yankees lose

wildcard

6 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

It's only Spring Training, but it still feels good.

(MARCH 14th)

ORIOLES WIN !!!

YANKEES LOSE !!!

o

o

PLUS ........ the Bullets came back to beat the Celtics in double overtime at the Boston TD Garden ........ after being down by as many as 20 points in the 2nd quarter.

Woo hoo for me.

o

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

PLUS ........ the Bullets came back to beat the Celtics in double overtime at the Boston TD Garden ........ after being down by as many as 20 points in the 2nd quarter.

Woo hoo for me.

o

Thank you for using the name Bullets.  We still have a score to settle with the MFY. I'm still not over that punk a$$ kid who reached over the wall. That should have been a out and we win.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

o

(MARCH 31st, 2018)

I just watched Kevin Pillar do a straight steal of home plate ........ off of a right-handed pitcher !!! ) O.o

It was an incredible overall sequence for Pillar, who stole his way around the base-paths, starting at 1st base. 

With 2 outs, he stole 2nd base. Then, he stole 3rd base on a ball in the dirt. Then, he stole home plate (as described above.)

That base-running sequence by Pillar (mildly reminiscent of Frank Robinson's base-running sequence in the bottom of the 9th inning from Game 6 of the 1971 World Series) gave the Blue Jays a much-needed insurance run, which culminated in their first win of the season.

o

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

(MARCH 31st, 2018)

I just watched Kevin Pillar do a straight steal of home plate ........ off of a right-handed pitcher !!! ) O.o

It was an incredible overall sequence for Pillar, who stole his way around the base-paths, starting at 1st base. 

With 2 outs, he stole 2nd base. Then, he stole 3rd base on a ball in the dirt. Then, he stole home plate (as described above.)

That base-running sequence by Pillar (mildly reminiscent of Frank Robinson's base-running sequence in the bottom of the 9th inning from Game 6 of the 1971 World Series) gave the Blue Jays a much-needed insurance run, which culminated in their first win of the season.

o

I'm looking forward to seeing the highlight!

Yeah just game 3, but it was a big win for Toronto.  They got major infield problems with Tulo going to the DL and Donaldson unable to throw.  And it's against NY too of course

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

(MARCH 31st, 2018)

o

1 minute ago, 25 Nuggets said:

I'm looking forward to seeing the highlight !!!

o

o

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, spiritof66 said:

:clap:    :clap: :clap:

Ain't the Stadium cold tonight ??? The New York Yankees sluggers were pretty chilly, too.

o

The Stadium was FREEZING tonight.

Glad to be back home, in Brewster.

o

• Haha 1

On 4/5/2018 at 10:15 PM, spiritof66 said:

:clap:    :clap: :clap:

Ain't the Stadium cold tonight ??? The New York Yankees sluggers were pretty chilly, too.

On 4/5/2018 at 11:39 PM, OFFNY said:

o

The Stadium was FREEZING tonight.

Glad to be back home, in Brewster.

o

o

Outside of Yankee Stadium last night, a Yankee fan said to me that that the Yankees "let us win one game", and that they will sweep the rest of the series. 

When I did not reply, he kept talking and talking, gradually getting more abrasive and louder.

I just kept walking away.

o

• Upvote 2