O's in Philly

waroriole

Yeah, there's a lot of good places to eat in South Philly. Did you go to Paesano's? Not South Philly, but great sammich.

You guys are making me hungry:) my buddy lives up there, what sandwich places would you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't set foot in Philly Stadium if I HAD the vacay time. Those people are insane.

I live just north of Philly. My wife actually has Phillies season tix and I go with her - although my heart lies in Baltimore. I can assure you that the Phillies fans are not insane. I'll be there for both games and I will be wearing my Wieters jersey. It's not going to be a big deal.

However, I would be a little cautious wearing a Ravens jersey to the Linc, or a Crapitals sweater to the Wells Fargo center. Those fans are freakin' nuts!

I wouldn't set foot in Philly Stadium if I HAD the vacay time. Those people are insane.

My mom and younger sister are Phillies fans. While intense, the Phillies fans are nowhere near as bad as the Eagles fans (and I am an Eagles fan). I had a friend who played for the Mets about 4 years ago and he left us all tickets to a game. The Phillies fans hate the Mets and there were plenty of Mets fans walking around with their gear on and not getting bothered at all. :)

Ubaldo is pitching the first game being played in Philly. Chen will pitch tomorrow when the Phillies are playing here in Baltimore.

Chen tonight. Tillman tomorrow night. Against a Phillies team that is 7-26 on the road! (And 15-16 at home.)

I'm looking at tix for Thursday on stubhub. Apparently, Philly phans take their GM's approach to tickets. Decent seats not less than $70 each? Never mind.

Tickets are just as expensive from the Phillies themselves...Kinda ridiculous.

Archived