vs. YANKEES 6/12

OFFNY

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why? I think ownership pulls the strings there. They should have kept Lester.

First off the owners are not going to fire themselves so that isn't an option.

The GM decided getting HamRam and putting him into left was a good idea. The GM decided that Panda was a good idea. The GM decided paying an old, fragile closer 2/18 was a good idea. The GM negotiated the 80 million deal with the slightly below average starting pitcher.

This is absolutely phenomenal. I love to watch the Yankees and the Red Sox look terrible.

Then tonight is Christmas in June for you because I doubt there have been many days in the history of baseball that those two teams have been this bad on the same night.

o

After this series with the Yankees is over, we will still have 100 games left to play in the season.

I'm not the least bit concerned about what the Red Sox and the Blue Jays are doing.

As long as nobody is running away with the division, all I care about is what we are doing.

And right now, we're kicking the Yankees' asses ...... and we need to beat them again tomorrow after this one is over.

o

After this series with the Yankees is over, we will still have 100 games left to play in the season.

I'm not the least bit concerned about what the Red Sox and the Blue Jays are doing.

As long as nobody is running away with the division, all I care about is what we are doing.

And right now, we're kicking the Yankees' asses ...... and we need to beat them again tomorrow after this one is over.

Win the series and I'm thrilled. Sweep the MFY and I'm on cloud nine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

o

Which in no way is putting down people that DO care about the other games going on in the A.L. East.

I'm just chiming in with my own rat's ass of an opinion.

o

Wow Patrick that's as close as I've ever seen you come to violating the one game at a time dictum.

6 outs to go and you actually mentioned the existence of tomorrow's ge!

[emoji1] [emoji1]

First off the owners are not going to fire themselves so that isn't an option.

The GM decided getting HamRam and putting him into left was a good idea. The GM decided that Panda was a good idea. The GM decided paying an old, fragile closer 2/18 was a good idea. The GM negotiated the 80 million deal with the slightly below average starting pitcher.

They have money but Henry won't spend it on big contracts anymore. I think Cherrington is just doing what he can. HanRam will be at DH soon enough.

I get some of your points but that market isn't going to stand for not spending. Those contracts won't hurt them. They have some young players. Next year Napoli and Victorino will be gone, maybe Big Papi.

This is absolutely phenomenal. I love to watch the Yankees and the Red Sox look terrible.

This is all the stupid ish WE used to do against BOS and NY in the dark days. Totally break down in crunch time. It's a beautiful thang!

Archived