vs. YANKEES 6/12

OFFNY

o

After this series with the Yankees is over, we will still have 100 games left to play in the season.

I'm not the least bit concerned about what the Red Sox and the Blue Jays are doing.

As long as nobody is running away with the division, all I care about is what we are doing.

And right now, we're kicking the Yankees' asses ...... and we need to beat them again tomorrow after this one is over.

The Orioles have to play better on the road They also have not gone West and only one series in the CST

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
o

...... and we need to beat them again tomorrow after this one is over.

I hate to be the Debbie Downer here, but I almost hate to see them play THIS poorly. I've seen too many pro teams come back from miserable performances and play great the following day.

Awww....who am I fooling? Kick their arses!!!

Wow Patrick that's as close as I've ever seen you come to violating the one game at a time dictum.

6 outs to go and you actually mentioned the existence of tomorrow's game!

[emoji1] [emoji1]

Even the most militant of us tunnel-visioners have our moments.

I hate to be the Debbie Downer here, but I almost hate to see them play THIS poorly. I've seen too many pro teams come back from miserable performances and play great the following day.

Awww....who am I fooling? Kick their arses!!!

What we should really do is lose the first two of the series intentionally. Lull then into a false sense of security. Then well be in position to strike game three, maybe. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived