vs. RANGERS, 6/29

OFFNY

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good flick. Watching Making of the Mob. A lot of intersection with Boardwalk Empire here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never saw Green Zone. Watched The Good Shepherd last night. Very good period piece but ultimately no money shot. Kinda left flat.

I never saw Green Zone. Watched The Good Shepherd last night. Very good period piece but ultimately no money shot. Kinda left flat.

My international relations' professor knew Angleton the guy who I think Damon's character is based on. Never saw it tho.

My international relations' professor knew Angleton the guy who I think Damon's character is based on. Never saw it tho.

If it's all historically accurate... he was kind of the anylast/expert that drove the Bay of Pigs. Then flashes back to his rise from college to the OSS to the CIA. Ultimately he .... drove the Bay of Pigs. :P My favorite kind of spy movie but an anti-climactic ending.

If it's all historically accurate... he was kind of the anylast/expert that drove the Bay of Pigs. Then flashes back to his rise from college to the OSS to the CIA. Ultimately he .... drove the Bay of Pigs. :P

Wow. I'm gonna catch this flick sometime. This stuff fascinates me.

Archived