vs. NATIONALS, 7/10

OFFNY

Chris Tillman has like a negative 1 WAR this year. He hasn't been mediocre' date=' he's been a non-major league starter. That exists independent of Bud Norris.[/quote']

Well, he obviously hasn't pitched very well. I guess the issue is can he improve or not in the remainder of 2015. Other teams have probably asked themselves similar questions this year about Jeremy Guthrie and John Danks both of whom have been as bad if not worse. Either Tillman pitches better or we likely lose in 2015.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you were guessing what's going on from listening to Bordick, you'd think the Orioles were playing great ball but just had run into a couple of tough losses.

I wouldn't mind having a little of what he's had.

He prob was so depressed watching the last few games he went into the bathroom and snorted St Johns Wort before first pitch

Am I the only one who thinks our "hitting couch" needs to go ? Career .215 hitter and he is teaching our team to go up hacking away at the first pitch. We need an approach similar to the Red Sux. Ever notice how many pitches they take and get into the other teams pen so quickly.

Am I the only one who thinks our "hitting couch" needs to go ? Career .215 hitter and he is teaching our team to go up hacking away at the first pitch. We need an approach similar to the Red Sux. Ever notice how many pitches they take and get into the other teams pen so quickly.

I like a nice comfy hitting couch.

Archived