Getting Ready To Raise the White Flag

Bahama O's Fan

Agreed that Chen would bring back the best return.

I think O'Day might make the most sense to trade. We're not offering him a QO. He should have a lot of value to teams. If we want him back and he wants to come back we can get him back a la Bordick. We have a number of side-armers in the minor who we could plug in in the meantime, including Mychal Givens, so he (and Wieters) are the most replaceable.

IS there any way we can package Matusz with O'Day then I am in. :laughlol:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can O'Day give us anything like Miller got last year?

Right. That is the question. I'd rate Miller above O'Day for sure, and by a fair bit, but is O'Day's value this year in the zip code that Miller's was (to us) last year? Could he bring back a B prospect?

Right. That is the question. I'd rate Miller above O'Day for sure, and by a fair bit, but is O'Day's value this year in the zip code that Miller's was (to us) last year? Could he bring back a B prospect?

Hasn't O'Day got a longer track record than Miller had?

Machado and Jones. Good game by Tillman.

I don't see most of the games because I'm working, but I do see some highlights and follow the game on this site and others. I have heard Jones name called very little over the past few weeks. He hit those 2 solo HR's and that's about it. What has he been doing of late?

Archived