Getting Ready To Raise the White Flag

Bahama O's Fan

I don't see most of the games because I'm working, but I do see some highlights and follow the game on this site and others. I have heard Jones name called very little over the past few weeks. He hit those 2 solo HR's and that's about it. What has he been doing of late?

I'm answering, he's a positive thing to see in general. Yeah the team is sucking in a lot of fantastic ways but I'm glad he's around and he'll continue to be around, and we can build our way out of this for next year with him and Machado.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
o

I am hereby planting an Oriole flag in this thread:

Baltimore_Orioles_bird_1396316011716_3925574_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

I'm clearly a sentimental sap, but the first time I ever saw this flag hoisted by the Bird in person after a big win, it choked me up. It just hit me that way that night. I still think of that from time to time. We have all put a lot of time into this team for a long time and I know for me, the emotions and attachment run deeper than I'd care to admit to some people.

I'm clearly a sentimental sap, but the first time I ever saw this flag hoisted by the Bird in person after a big win, it choked me up. It just hit me that way that night. I still think of that from time to time. We have all put a lot of time into this team for a long time and I know for me, the emotions and attachment run deeper than I'd care to admit to some people.

What Nash said.

Believe me, my family and I know the feeling.

Archived