DFA Bud Norris...

EagleOriole

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My favorite pitcher from last year, but this was the right move. We were going to eat his salary regardless, so we might as well move on from him and upgrade the position (with nearly any warm body).

Yep. Nothing else to say about him right now. Maybe he can go back to the NL and do well again.

I hope that this is not the roster move to make room for Parra. After last night's game the O's need a full bullpen tonight, and frankly it's long past time to cut bait on Chris Parmelee.

Not too late to make that happen. If (when :D) we get Cespedes, Parm can go, too, and we can bring up Wright, Wilson, or Givens.

@BudNorris25: Dear #Birdland, I'm sorry it got to this. 2014 was magical. I got sick and haven't been right since. Wish my teammates nothing but the best.

Okay this kinda makes me feel bad [emoji53]

Ah man.. I feel kind of bad now. He really has the right team attitude.

I hope that this is not the roster move to make room for Parra. After last night's game the O's need a full bullpen tonight, and frankly it's long past time to cut bait on Chris Parmelee.

Britton, Brach, Roe, O'Day, Matusz should all be available tonight. Plus the guy they bring up for Hunter. Their bullpen is in good shape.

Yes, Parmalee should be the position player they move though.

Best of luck to Norris. Hopefully he catches on somewhere in the NL.

I do think this has simply been a lost year for Bud. It's awful timing because he's cost himself a lot of money. I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him back next season on a MiLB deal if he has no suiters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived