DFA Bud Norris...

EagleOriole

Are you seriously whining about the current state of affairs before DD. We've been to the playoffs 2 of the last 3 years and we're in the hunt this year, relax and enjoy what's been missing the previous 15 years or so. Its not a perfect science, but I for one, appreciate the way things have changed

I thought I posted mostly facts and a correction of another poster.

You must be looking really closely at my post if you think you see whining ..... but go ahead and ignore the factual portion.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@BudNorris25: Dear #Birdland, I'm sorry it got to this. 2014 was magical. I got sick and haven't been right since. Wish my teammates nothing but the best.

Okay this kinda makes me feel bad [emoji53]

I always liked Bud, He was a gamer. Too bad he got sick!

I thought I posted mostly facts and a correction of another poster.

You must be looking really closely at my post if you think you see whining ..... but go ahead and ignore the factual portion.

No, I think most of us understand. You're not a Duquette fan, you've wanted to sell for the past several years, and you think that the current state of the franchise's farm system overwhelms any good feelings that came from having a very good record and two playoff appearances over the last 3+ years.

Someone in the press with a pair. Now only if posters grew a pair too and held him accountable.

It's nice how the GM who took over a team in the midst of a 14-year string of losing seasons, took them to the playoffs two years in three, lapped the division in '14, now has to be held accountable for his myriad mistakes because on July 31st in year four they're just at .500.

Holding him accountable and complaining at any chance are two different things.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I hear "hold him accountable" I think of putting him on trial. Then convicting him and running him out of town. For leaving this team in such a moribund state that it's only at .500. Better than the season's record for any Oriole team during the 14 years prior to his arrival.

Holding him accountable and complaining at any chance are two different things.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Coming from someone that starts fight with anyone with a pulse, classy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear "hold him accountable" I think of putting him on trial. Then convicting him and running him out of town. For leaving this team in such a moribund state that it's only at .500. Better than the season's record for any Oriole team during the 14 years prior to his arrival.

Tough job, GM. Criticism goes with the territory. This upcoming offseason will be one of the most interesting in recent memory...

We have two generations of Orioles fans that thought was the cool way to be an Orioles "supporter." It will take for these twelve year olds to grow up for that to go by the way.

No, I think most of us understand. You're not a Duquette fan, you've wanted to sell for the past several years, and you think that the current state of the franchise's farm system overwhelms any good feelings that came from having a very good record and two playoff appearances over the last 3+ years.

Yep, only natural he'd be throwing punches in this thread.

You are the last person I would have expected to extrapolate a bunch of horse bleep from a factual post about Bud Norris. Let's try to stay on point, big fella.

DD has made many good moves here and has built up portions of our organization in the scouting and development area that are better than perhaps 30+ years. The Bud Norris move was not a good one.

Archived