vs. TIGERS 8/02

scOtt

Sloppy game.
It isn't 16-0, so no.
Pathetic inning. Pathetic game so far. Exactly why this team is mediocre to date. They play well for a stretch then play like they've never played baseball before to follow it up.

Getting some mixed signals here...

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Something is not right today. This team hasn't had the right affect all day today. Roch made a point to say the clubhouse was pretty upset about Hunter because they "smelled a salary dump". I wonder...

I just have hated the body language all day from all of them except Manny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Realy? Upset about dumping Tommy Hunter? Not only was he quite a bit of money, but he isn't THAT good.

Something is not right today. This team hasn't had the right affect all day today. Roch made a point to say the clubhouse was pretty upset about Hunter because they "smelled a salary dump". I wonder...

I just have hated the body language all day from all of them except Manny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But why wait until today to let it effect you? They came back down 6 the day Hunter was dealt. They look awful not disagreeing with that. Maybe the impending long road trip on their minds?

Bloop double, soft groundball single, misplayed triple, soft groundball single. Unbelievable. The Orioles are playing terrible today, but still the Tigers have gotten incredibly lucky with these soft hits all game and all series. On the other hand the Orioles still don't get much in the way of BABIP luck offensively.

Don't forget the throw by Matt to the wrong side of the base. The runner was coming from first base, not third.

But why wait until today to let it effect you? They came back down 6 the day Hunter was dealt. They look awful not disagreeing with that. Maybe the impending long road trip on their minds?

Agreed, I think that has more to do with it. If they were upset about Hunter, we would have seen the hangover yesterday too. Plus again, why would they be so distraught over dumping salary of a mediocre reliever?

Realy? Upset about dumping Tommy Hunter? Not only was he quite a bit of money, but he isn't THAT good.

I'm not upset from a baseball POV... but I'm damn sad to see him go.

DD has this wonderful blankness. Like in Point Break.

Archived