Junior Lake To Join Team?

Can_of_corn

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was at a Lauryn Hill concert with the misses last night (btw she was terrible) and missed the game. What did everyone think of Lake? I appreciate the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Guy, double, Anxious. Hands quick, firm front side. Good bat control. Nice Rhythm. Better than the Nats. Or Lauryn. Wyclef fan myself.

Depending on what goes down with Parra and in FA, it could be Lake vs. Lough for a 25 man spot come ST. Can Lake play CF at the MLB level well enough to beat out Lough?

Buck had Nolan playing in Center when Adam was hurt.

I'm not sold Lough's glove saves him.

Buck had Nolan playing in Center when Adam was hurt.

I'm not sold Lough's glove saves him.

Plus isn't Lough arbitration eligible next year for the first time? If he is he definitely should not be brought back. Especially with all the "dead" money DD went through this year. There is no need to give him 1.2 million to play his current role. Lake also has no options 2016, but will be cheaper and has a higher upside. Save every penny and throw it at one of our FA's.

I think the pertinent question should be: Who is Junior Lake and why is he playing for the Orioles? His stats are worse than Snider's.

It seems every tinker DD pulls off further weakens the O's

Parra and every other corner OF'er the O's have left is no better and probably worse than De Aza

Zach Davies won his first start with Oklahoma City (Brewers) giving up only 1 run in 6 innings and striking out 7.

I'm wondering if DD has set some sort of record for the % of a teams total payroll DFA'd during the season that they were acquired. We're talking nearly 20% of the payroll flushed down the toilet. And now we have guys like Junior Lake and Garcia on the 25 man roster for and alleged playoff push

It seems every tinker DD pulls off further weakens the O's

Parra and every other corner OF'er the O's have left is no better and probably worse than De Aza

Zach Davies won his first start with Oklahoma City (Brewers) giving up only 1 run in 6 innings and striking out 7.

I'm wondering if DD has set some sort of record for the % of a teams total payroll DFA'd during the season that they were acquired. We're talking nearly 20% of the payroll flushed down the toilet. And now we have guys like Junior Lake and Garcia on the 25 man roster for and alleged playoff push

And how are your Phillies doing?

Archived