vs. ROYALS, 8/26

OFFNY

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know were basically dead but sometimes longshots come through. The Rangers are losing 10-2. I think the Jays are going to run away with the divison. Maybe the Yanks and/or Jays won't be playing many regulars with their spots already locked up so we'll have it easier down the stretch. Yes I know nothing indicates this team is going to be a good enough anyway but you never know. I certainly don't expect it' date=' it's very, very, very unlikely but you never know.[/quote']

We're not dead. We came in tonight 2.5 off the wild card and will probably end tonight 2 games out.

We're dead if we don't start playing a LOT better. Obviously. But people are awfully eager to shovel dirt on our grave when we have not been more than 2.5 games off a wild card all season.

That was my thought no matter what happened with Moustakis. Bring him in and bring the infield in halfway.

As soon as you bring the infield in a routine hard ground ball will go through for a hit. It's just not the percentage play. Britton has had an inordinate number of super short ground balls lately but that can't continue (and only a couple of them would have been fieldable by an infielder playing in).

I don't think it's a good idea.

Archived