A potential storm brewing?

Babypowder

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why did they load the bases then? Against Betances? You would not need to. Just swing and go home. No one has mailed anything in.

or, 4 consecutive batters, represetning the the tying or go ahead run, failed to drive in a single run. 2 of them struck out on six straight pitches without touching the ball. I dont think they are mailing it in or stopped caring or dont give it 100%. They all are. They just aren't as talented as most of the good teams they play. That is why they have the worst record in the league against teams over .500

Can you explain any specific things you have observed Buck doing differently this season? Other than, you know, being frustrated that they are losing?

Honestly, just his body language. Maybe it is just frustration. Anyhow, it wasn't a personal attack on Buck. Just my personal opinion. Thought that was clear.

I believe Buck had a pretty significant role in building the DBacks organization before they started playing. I think he'd probably have the chops to be a good GM.

He absolutely had a huge role in the building of the Arizona organization and took on many of the qualities of a GM. It surprises me that some people don't think he would be just as thorough at that job as he has been at managing.

Why did they load the bases then? Against Betances? You would not need to. Just swing and go home. No one has mailed anything in.

Just because a player is still doing what he's being paid millions to do, doesn't mean they haven't mentally mailed in the season. The players know the odds are against them. They are human.

No, I think they are missing a healthy Hardy, and a healthy Wieters. And I think the starts are all poor. And I am no Brian Matusz fan.

Jones not ready to throw when Headley tagged up, Schoop not attacking the pop up in the 1st. Those type of plays keep happening.

Jones not ready to throw when Headley tagged up, Schoop not attacking the pop up in the 1st. Those type of plays keep happening.

I saw Adam allow the left fielder to throw a ball back in the other day after Adam had caught it. I bet his arm is still a bit sore.

Archived