Let's Chill With Huff Boo's

oriolefaith

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hit for more than two games, that would be a start.

He's only played two games! He's apologized, been able to mock himself, signed autographs for the fans, and went out and won last nights game.

What is so wrong with giving someone a second chance?

He's only played two games! He's apologized, been able to mock himself, signed autographs for the fans, and went out and won last nights game.

What is so wrong with giving someone a second chance?

Now I want a puppy.

House trained.

Delivered to my home.

Then me and Huff are ok.

Now I want a puppy.

House trained.

Delivered to my home.

Then me and Huff are ok.

I do not want Aubrey Huff house training ANYONE'S puppy, particularly one of a fellow Hangouter. :D

There's only a 53% chance that Aubrey is fully housebroken, given his LoveSponge interview.

By the way, the booing can stop now, and not just because of last night's game.

I live and breath Baltimore. I'm working waiter shifts to pay for my rent at 24th and Guilford. I hear gunshots. I see tranny prostitutes from my back porch nightly. Corner kids aplenty. I get rocks thrown at me on my bike. Blue light cameras blinking at 25th.

This post makes a pretty strong argument that Huff was stating the truth about Baltimore.

Listen, Baltimore has been my home for many years and I live in the northwest part of the city. I live here because I enjoy the city and have a lot of good people around me. That doesn't mean it isn't a horse s*** town.

It was a flip comment made on a radio show that expects such comments. It would be nice if all of the Baltimorons whose civic pride was so deeply wounded would spend as much time trying to address Baltimore's real problems (like high taxes, high crime and bad education) as opposed to making a soapbox statement about Huff that has worn out its welcome.

I'd like Huff to take a pittance of his salary and buy me a new guitar, and the extra stuff I want to mod it with, that I really really want right now. Then we'll be cool.

Watcha say, Aubrey? 600 bucks or so, and I'll praise you to every person I see.

There's a perfect russian word for no culture boobs: nekulturny. That's what I felt like when we booed the guy. It was reinforced when an out of town visitor said, "You guys boo somebody on Opening Day, a day of celebration? What's wrong with this town?" Seen from a visitors perspective I felt nekulturny. We're smarter than that and I wish it would stop.

I've never been upset with Huff. All he did was act like a moronic fratboy, something which I expect at least 90% of OH posters have done as well.:rolleyes:

Guilty here as a charged. We need to give the booing a rest. He went on an idiotic radio show and acted like an idiot. He stood up and acted like a man and apologized about a 100 times now. It is really not that big of a deal. I was sitting next to a guy on Wednesday who was booing and then asked his buddy, also booing, what they were booing him for. Flash forward 5 inning, Huff launches one and the same 2 are on their feet. The same thing in the eigth inning. Enough already, go get em Aubrey.

Huff critcized Baltimore in the same way people on OH rant on about Cabrera, Huff, Mora etc. Should we start booing each other.

Archived