Top moments of the "run" 2011-2015.

Tbone83

Disclaimer: I HOPE THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE RUN AND HOPEFULLY THE ORIOLES WIN THE WORLD SERIES NEXT YEAR AND WE CAN LAUGH AT THIS POST. However, given the realities, this very well could be the end of a very enjoyable time. Thought it would be fun to post your favorite moments 2011-2015. Mine:

1) 2011 game 162 vs. the Sux. Felt so go to sink them, and that game (along with the last couple months of 2011 in general) set the tone for the "run."

2) Delmon's clutch double, 2014 ALDS. No explanation needed.

3) Chris Davis making a relief appearance and the O's beating the Sux in extras, 2012. This was the point that I actually believed the "magic" may be back.

Honorable mention: Manny's heads-up play at third to fake the runner out vs. the Rays, late 2012 season. You could tell the kid was something special.

I'm biased towards the games I watched on person or live on TV

1. Delmon Young Double.

2. 2014 ALDS game three: "We're going to walk this guy, The next guy's going to hit into a double play, and we're gonna go home."

3. 2012 ALDS game one: I drove six hours to see this game, unforgettable experience

4. "Don't throw it away don't throw it at all"

5. 2011 Game 162

Mine have been mentioned but it doesn't make them any less great.

-2011 Game 162. What an amazing night for baseball and the Orioles. I'll never forget clutch hitting by Davis, Reimold and Andino for that magical moment. Oh and Carl Crawford for playing an awful LF.

-5/6/12 17 inning game vs. Boston. The Orioles would play 18 innings later in the year out in Seattle but it was this extra inning affair that got me really excited about that team. I think I enjoy Marlon Byrd being thrown out at the plate in the 16th as much as I love Davis pitching.

-2012 Wild Card Game vs. Texas. I don't drink much but I had to have a few with that game as my nerves got the best of me. Great win and that champagne celebration never gets old.

-2012 ALDS Game 1. It was a cold, rainy night and I drove 8 hours to get there. I was scared it would be postponed and the drive would be for nothing but thankfully they got it in. The Orioles lost but the excitement of being there for the first playoff game in 15 years and sharing it with my brother (who may or may not have a part in this thread) was something I'll never forget.

-2014 AL East clinching game. Just a fabulous, memorable game. I was very thankful to MLBtv for broadcasting the entire post-game celebration. I was so damn happy for Nick Markakis.

-2012 as a whole. That entire season was magical from start to finish and it will undoubtedly go down as my favorite sports team of all time. It had everything. The excitement from game 162 the previous year carried into opening day, the cartoon bird came back, orange jerseys, unforgettable statue unveilings, extra inning crazyness, Davis pitching, Mark Reynolds gold toe at first base and otherworldly HR tear in September and countless Orioles Magic moments from a different guy every night. I made a picture/video homage to this wonderful year that I will now shamelessly plug here. I promise you will enjoy it.

[video=youtube;ujzbwTkI4gY]

Mine have been mentioned but it doesn't make them any less great.

-2011 Game 162. What an amazing night for baseball and the Orioles. I'll never forget clutch hitting by Davis, Reimold and Andino for that magical moment. Oh and Carl Crawford for playing an awful LF.

-5/6/12 17 inning game vs. Boston. The Orioles would play 18 innings later in the year out in Seattle but it was this extra inning affair that got me really excited about that team. I think I enjoy Marlon Byrd being thrown out at the plate in the 16th as much as I love Davis pitching.

-2012 Wild Card Game vs. Texas. I don't drink much but I had to have a few with that game as my nerves got the best of me. Great win and that champagne celebration never gets old.

-2012 ALDS Game 1. It was a cold, rainy night and I drove 8 hours to get there. I was scared it would be postponed and the drive would be for nothing but thankfully they got it in. The Orioles lost but the excitement of being there for the first playoff game in 15 years and sharing it with my brother (who may or may not have a part in this thread) was something I'll never forget.

-2014 AL East clinching game. Just a fabulous, memorable game. I was very thankful to MLBtv for broadcasting the entire post-game celebration. I was so damn happy for Nick Markakis.

-2012 as a whole. That entire season was magical from start to finish and it will undoubtedly go down as my favorite sports team of all time. It had everything. The excitement from game 162 the previous year carried into opening day, the cartoon bird came back, orange jerseys, unforgettable statue unveilings, extra inning crazyness, Davis pitching, Mark Reynolds gold toe at first base and otherworldly HR tear in September and countless Orioles Magic moments from a different guy every night. I made a picture/video homage to this wonderful year that I will now shamelessly plug here. I promise you will enjoy it.

:agree:

ALL OF THIS!!!

I will never forget the 2012 ALDS. I flew all the way from Los Angeles for those two games. I didn't care about the rain, it was just amazing to be at an actual Orioles playoff game after all those dark years.

Please God, keep us from returning to irrelevance.

MSK

1. Delmon's double.

2. Ripken statue game.

3. 2014 division clincher.

4. "Don't throw it away, don't throw it at all!".

5. Game 1 2012 ALDS - even though we lost.

6. 2011 Game 162.

7. Chris Davis' win at Fenway.

I was lucky enough to be at games 2-5.

Pretty much this. 2011-162 was when it all started. That one is key to have on the list.

Wild Card game 2012 - Matusz K of Hamilton.

ALDS on the road in DET, Game 3 - Britton gets the bases load double play (because I was there)

Opening day 2014, Nelson Cruz with the go ahead homer.

The game against the Nats when the O's took the lead later in Nats park. I forget what year this was

Jason hammel first start as an Oriole, he was filthy in 2012

The 60th Anniversary game against the Cardinals

There was also a game in Seattle that went super late like 20 innings or something

Archived