Washed out in Bowie

Baysox Usher

It is anticipated that the rotation will just be pushed back a day with Spoone starting Friday and Hernandez starting game one on Saturday. I'll find out for sure what the rotation looks like when I get to the ballpark tomorrow afternoon - that is, if the game hasn't already been called. It's going to be a wet weekend in Bowie. Hopefully, they'll be able to get this series in without anymore interruptions.

Tonight was sort of like Christmas eve, knowing you have a bunch of awesome presents awaiting you - yet you still have to wait another day to open them... Come on Mother Nature, let's get this season started!

Mike i felt the same way...was kinda surprised the ushers werent made to stand out in the rain anyway..guess that was our christmas present. I'm not confident about getting tomorrows in..just hoping we can get saturdays going.

It is anticipated that the rotation will just be pushed back a day with Spoone starting Friday and Hernandez starting game one on Saturday. I'll find out for sure what the rotation looks like when I get to the ballpark tomorrow afternoon - that is, if the game hasn't already been called. It's going to be a wet weekend in Bowie. Hopefully, they'll be able to get this series in without anymore interruptions.

Tonight was sort of like Christmas eve, knowing you have a bunch of awesome presents awaiting you - yet you still have to wait another day to open them... Come on Mother Nature, let's get this season started!

Nolan at the plate in the bottom of the seventh. Spoone gave up 3 on a couple of home runs. Reimold just walked to start the inning.A triple from Ben Davis plated him. 3-1 Another walk, runners first and third, pitching change to Matt Rusch from Erie.Nettles tied the game with a double. 3-3. I showed Chris Tillman the Hangout on my blackberry he seemed interested. Maybe we'll see him here.

Nolan at the plate in the bottom of the seventh. Spoone gave up 3 on a couple of home runs. Reimold just walked to start the inning.A triple from Ben Davis plated him. 3-1 Another walk, runnerds first and third, pitching change to Matt Rusch from Erie.

The post you quoted is from last night.

The post you quoted is from last night.

No, it's the game that is going on as we speak. In fact it's all tied 3-3 in the bottom of the 8th. Old-timers(:)) Davis triple to score Reimold and Nettles doubled to tie the score.

No, it's the game that is going on as we speak. In fact it's all tied 3-3 in the bottom of the 8th. Old-timers(:)) Davis triple to score Reimold and Nettles doubled to tie the score.

I said the POST that he quoted is from last night. I know the game he is talking about is the one that is on right now.

Archived