"You know we are gonna participate in the Rule 5 Draft."(OF Rickard from Tampa)

weams

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does someone have the complete order for the selection process? Who is second?

Cincinnati.

Atlanta

then

Colorado, Milwaukee and Oakland in some order

Miami

Detroit and San Diego

Seattle and White Sox

Arizona

Tampa

Baltimore

Cleveland

Washington

Minnesota

San Francisco

LAA

I do not know how playoff teams are handled.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Who comes off the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a> 40 man roster today so they can participate in tomorrow's Rule 5 Draft?</p>— Orioles Hangout (@OriolesHangout) <a href="https://twitter.com/OriolesHangout/status/674574960157990912">December 9, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

O'Day is still not official. So he is the magic bean. The decision is delayed at least a day or two.

We're just delaying the decision by a few days with O'day. We're going to have to DFA somebody unless a trade is made anyways. I'd handicap the bottom of the roster as:

38. Urrutia

39. Berry

40. Lake

At this point all left-handed batters on the 40 appear safe.

Wouldn't the Os be committed to anything over the minimum. Either way I think it's Lake who is simply not a good baseball player

Thats the point. If Reimold elected FA he would forfeit his $1.3M contract. He wont forfeit that contract. Just like Pearce a couple years ago.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Chaz was pretty darn good last year. But it wouldn't shock me.

Chaz also fell off a cliff, hard. I don't think he has any upside and I think he is replaceable. DD brought in Lake at the suggestion of Manny Ramirez. I'm willing to believe and more importantly I think DD believes that Junior has some upside and will keep him.

Archived