April 5th, Mariners, 7:05 pm MASN

Crazysilver03

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much does it cost? I missed that part by Amber.

Its 40 bucks man, I bought them the day of the game and there was a 5 dollar servicve charge, or something like 5 bucks.

Its a good deal all around, I ended up doing it because I was hungry..could have any seat in the house on Wednesday night!

Its 40 bucks man, I bought them the day of the game and there was a 5 dollar servicve charge, or something like 5 bucks.

Its a good deal all around, I ended up doing it because I was hungry..could have any seat in the house on Wednesday night!

Is the ticket just for you or can you use it for you and a friend and/or your family?

Is the ticket just for you or can you use it for you and a friend and/or your family?

In looking at the All you can eat deal the other day on the O's website, you apparently show your ticket once you get up to the Club level and you are fitted with an "All you can eat" wristband. I doubt that comes off easily enough to pass it on to someone else....

Its just for you, they stamp your hand and your ticket. Its right behind the section where the seats are, 3 stations with Dogs, Ice Cream Sandwhiches, Fountain drinks, nachos, popcorn, and peanuts. I guess you call it Buffet style.

I guess you could smuggle hotdogs to your friends, but its on the club level, so it could be a bit difficult :D.

In looking at the All you can eat deal the other day on the O's website, you apparently show your ticket once you get up to the Club level and you are fitted with an "All you can eat" wristband. I doubt that comes off easily enough to pass it on to someone else....

They have done away with the wristband for some reason and gone with a stamp.

Nobody really checked, there were only about 20 people all together in the several sections that are "all-you-can-eat" and there were certainly enough ushers there (about 6) so I really do think you could just walk up and grab a hotdog and walk away :D.

Archived