Offseason Rumors and Deals Around MLB

neveradoubt

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still not sure that makes them much more than a .500 team. Zimmerman,Verlander,Anibal,Norris,whoever is pretty good. Kinsler,Martinez,Miggy,Vmart make up a pretty good offense, but the pen still sucks.

I just started a tracker sheet to see how the market breaks down for the Orioles regarding their starting pitching targets.

This is a bad move for Detroit. Really, any high priced contract is a bad move for Detroit. They are old and in danger of becoming the next Philadelphia Phillies.

I just started a tracker sheet to see how the market breaks down for the Orioles regarding their starting pitching targets.

This is a bad move for Detroit. Really, any high priced contract is a bad move for Detroit. They are old and in danger of becoming the next Philadelphia Phillies.

I think the Phillies are a pretty good comparison for the Tigers. All they did was replace Price with Zimmerman. That's a net loss imo. And they spent over 100 m to get worse.

As long as they have Miguel and Victor and J.D. they pretty much have to act like they are winners.

I think the Phillies are a pretty good comparison for the Tigers. All they did was replace Price with Zimmerman. That's a net loss imo. And they spent over 100 m to get worse.

Are you excluding the players they acquired for Price in your equation? Doesnt seem you are.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Are you excluding the players they acquired for Price in your equation? Doesnt seem you are.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

No, I'm comparing Price and Zimmerman. I'm not going to include players that may or may not influence the Tigers. The BJ got highly touted SP prospect Kyle Draper for Roy Halladay. How did that turn out?

Archived