Don't know about you...but I want Cespedes

Todd-O

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was there prediction. Have no idea what they based it on. But it was unanimous. It was a show. Obviously not hard hitting reportage.

In other words, they were making a prediction based on what they presumed would be the most logical landing spot for Cespedes. And, by invoking logic, they removed the discussion from the realm of baseball.

In other words, they were making a prediction based on what they presumed would be the most logical landing spot for Cespedes. And, by invoking logic, they removed the discussion from the realm of baseball.
I've heard DET, SF, CHW, as speculated landing spots for Cespedes.

Same. But do you pay over inflated prices for pitching or trade. That's the question of this offseason for the O's

See I do not see the pitching prices as inflated. This is the cost of good pitching 2015. There is plenty of money floating around baseball that much is clear. It's just logical the money the players get, goes up with it. Actually its how things are supposed to work.

See I do not see the pitching prices as inflated. This is the cost of good pitching 2015. There is plenty of money floating around baseball that much is clear. It's just logical the money the players get, goes up with it. Actually its how things are supposed to work.

$80 for Mike Leake and Chen wants $100 million. Tith be ridiculous

No, this is not how it goes, you don't reward mediocre and mid-level guys, that kind of money, that's crazy.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Yoenis Cespedes market taking shape. Source: CWS & BAL emerging as leaders for now. LAA & SFG also in the mix with TX monitoring situation.</p>— Jesse Sanchez (@JesseSanchezMLB) <a href="

">December 29, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wouldnt cost a pick at least

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Yoenis Cespedes market taking shape. Source: CWS & BAL emerging as leaders for now. LAA & SFG also in the mix with TX monitoring situation.</p>? Jesse Sanchez (@JesseSanchezMLB) <a href="
">December 29, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wouldnt cost a pick at least

Sounds like we are willing to spend some of that Davis money.......:scratchchinhmm:

Archived