New Spring Training Unis

scOtt

The white panel home hat is the best hat. This is a scientific fact. To deny it puts one in a "the earth is flat," category of wrongness.

The end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^Absolute truth.

Let it sink into your souls people. The white fronted cap paired with the white home uniform is the best look in all of Baseball. AND articles from one side of the interwebs to the other not only agree but two poles other the last few years have placed the Orioles uniform set at the top of the MLB.

The white front cap. Just accept it. ;)

The white panel home hat is the best hat. This is a scientific fact. To deny it puts one in a "the earth is flat," category of wrongness.

The end.

I really wish that they would go with the white panel caps at home on Fridays with the black jersey. If they really have to use the "O's" (or technically, "O,s"...) hat, use it only on the road.

^Absolute truth.

Let it sink into your souls people. The white fronted cap paired with the white home uniform is the best look in all of Baseball. AND articles from one side of the interwebs to the other not only agree but two poles other the last few years have placed the Orioles uniform set at the top of the MLB.

The white front cap. Just accept it. ;)

There are three Poles in my household alone that disagree with your two poles!;)

The end.

Couldn't agree more. The all black takes me back to the sad old days. White panel, cartoon bird, and all is right with the world.

Archived