Pressbox: Paul Folk, Positional Battles

weams

I know it has 40 man implications, but I think the Utility spot should be a competition with Flaherty, Tolleson, and Janish.

If Gallardo and Fowler sign,l and Rickard is a guy they want to keep, I have trouble seeing out of options guys like Reimold, Paredes, and Roe having a place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it has 40 man implications, but I think the Utility spot should be a competition with Flaherty, Tolleson, and Janish.

If Gallardo and Fowler sign,l and Rickard is a guy they want to keep, I have trouble seeing out of options guys like Reimold, Paredes, and Roe having a place.

Flaherty has the utility spot and has a better bat than Janish and can Janish play as many spots as Ryan can?

I doubt either of these two guys, knocks Flaherty out of that spot.

Flaherty has the utility spot and has a better bat than Janish and can Janish play as many spots as Ryan can?

I doubt either of these two guys, knocks Flaherty out of that spot.

SS stop is the position that will most likely need days off. Buck preferred Janish over Flaherty at short last season.

Janish can play three infield positions. Flaherty can play 1st, but with Trumbo on the team, does that really matter?

I think Flaherty ends up with the spot, but he shouldn't given the spot.

SS stop is the position that will most likely need days off. Buck preferred Janish over Flaherty at short last season.

Janish can play three infield positions. Flaherty can play 1st, but with Trumbo on the team, does that really matter?

I think Flaherty ends up with the spot, but he shouldn't given the spot.

So nothing Flaherty has done with this team over the past 3 seasons, should be taken into consideration?

I think people forgot how well Flaherty played at 3rd during 2014, filling in for Manny.

I think Janish has the better glove at SS, but that doesn't mean Flaherty is bad either.

Remember, how many times as Buck talked about how rare it is, to have a utility guy play plus defense at 3 or more positions. I think Flaherty has to be pretty bad in ST, to not have a spot on the 25 man roster.

So nothing Flaherty has done with this team over the past 3 seasons, should be taken into consideration?

I think people forgot how well Flaherty played at 3rd during 2014, filling in for Manny.

I think Janish has the better glove at SS, but that doesn't mean Flaherty is bad either.

Remember, how many times as Buck talked about how rare it is, to have a utility guy play plus defense at 3 or more positions. I think Flaherty has to be pretty bad in ST, to not have a spot on the 25 man roster.

Did I not say that I think Flaherty will make the team?

Archived