Joe McIlvaine on MASN in Five Minutes

weams

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a>' new senior advisor of player personnel Joe McIlvaine joins "The Mid-Atlantic Sports Report" at 5:40 p.m. on MASN!</p>— MASN (@masnsports) <a href="

">February 17, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I really enjoyed Joe's appearance, especially when he talked about the importance of a player's mental make up, which is includes tremendous self confidence, ability to control your surroundings (perform under pressure) and the metal toughness to perform everyday (leaving yesterday's success or failures behind you). There's more to baseball than just the numbers.

I really enjoyed Joe's appearance, especially when he talked about the importance of a player's mental make up, which is includes tremendous self confidence, ability to control your surroundings (perform under pressure) and the metal toughness to perform everyday (leaving yesterday's success or failures behind you). There's more to baseball than just the numbers.

I was intrigued as well.

Archived