The Spring Training Overreaction Thread

Camden_yardbird

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cubs will lose 90+, Epstein gets fired, they bring in Pat Gillick. Gillick and Maddon get them to the NLCS twice, lose both times (once to a twelve year old, ironically named Jeffery Bartman), Rickkets Fire Maddon over something stupid. 14 years of futility.

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

The Cubs will lose 90+, Epstein gets fired, they bring in Pat Gillick. Gillick and Maddon get them to the NLCS twice, lose both times (once to a twelve year old, ironically named Jeffery Bartman), Rickkets Fire Maddon over something stupid. 14 years of futility.

While we just suck the big one, lose every game, lose Machado due to getting eaten by the Stanford Tree. Schoop gets sent to the Yankees because we don't deserve nice things and Gausman shoots his eye out, goes to the Pirates because he is the Pitching Pirate now. CD loses his left arm in a freak attack with a stingray, AJ moves his talents to San Deigo, while Buck moves to Florida to retire, and DD goes back into his cave in central MD with Sasquach and Fred Flintstone. O's move to Indianapolis, and Camden Yards is destroyed after the Great Mushroom War.

I am not there this year but read and saw Harvey looked good on the gun. Great news there! I think Harvey has a very positive future.

Bundy has seemed impressive but does anyone believe he will pitch a full year? Come on. I'll eat a pickle loaf and turnips sandwich if so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at the game on Monday - Harvey had an interesting outing - kind of a Nuke Lalouche type of outing, made a few guys look terrible on off speed stuff, but literally hit the net during warm ups and bounced a couple at 55 ft

Archived