Is all good with AJ?

weams

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This made my day.

But Jones will not be the guy waking up in the parking lot. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, and I meant no disrespect at all to Jones, he is one of my all-time Oriole Favs.

But, I also love this movie and how side splitting funny it is, and was only trying to put a laugh on a dull non sports day.

• 3 weeks later...

I am curious about the lack of quotes and much of anything from AJ since the Flowers debacle. Usually when a FA comes over he is part of the welcoming at the formal announcement, according to Roch (unless I misread) AJ was not there for the Alvarez presser. You think with the team's performance to date he would be very much upfront and boosting morale. It just seems out of character for the man.

I am curious about the lack of quotes and much of anything from AJ since the Flowers debacle. Usually when a FA comes over he is part of the welcoming at the formal announcement, according to Roch (unless I misread) AJ was not there for the Alvarez presser. You think with the team's performance to date he would be very much upfront and boosting morale. It just seems out of character for the man.

He is Col.Slappy10 on SnapChat. He's more than fine.

Archived