Don't be suprised to see us add someone via trade before we head north...

Sir_Loin

Come on it is obvious the Orioles will be looking for players that would be waived by other clubs. Can't we give this inside thing a rest?

The exact same thing could be said about every team in baseball.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If a player is waived by a team doesn't that mean that the player is not very good. The Orioles need a LHP that is good and can be depended on.

LHP who may be pretty good are so common teams routinely waive them. And because everyone has such depth the Orioles are the only ones who read the waiver wire, intelligently Because we can find good, dependable LHP who may be pretty good, for free. But other teams aren't so smart

I don;t think we end up with someone that great. Perhaps a Felix Doubront or someone of that elk.

:rofl:

We'll blame it on word checker - but in that vein (not vain), we really need a "Moose". Doubront is pretty big, I'd take him! He has the Red Sox "pedigree" for DD and we can give up some "prospect" y'all will sob over for decades.....:P

:rofl:

We'll blame it on word checker - but in that vein (not vain), we really need a "Moose". Doubront is pretty big, I'd take him! He has the Red Sox "pedigree" for DD and we can give up some "prospect" y'all will sob over for decades.....:P

I want us to trade for Robbie Ray.

Where is that hive ? I rarely believe much is sourced. Heck, Adam Jones and Roch were wrong on Fowler. I believe that we have a very tight front office and only occasionally does something slip out as it has for you a few times.

I agree with this. Of the handful of trades I knew beforehand, they always came from people I know in other organizations. Since shortly after MacPhail left, I never hear a thing.

I agree with this. Of the handful of trades I knew beforehand, they always came from people I know in other organizations. Since shortly after MacPhail left, I never hear a thing.

Yeah I think those guys are all left. One of the reasons why am very skeptical about advanced notification. It's always coming from a source other than the Orioles

Oberholtzer of the Phillies might be a viable option. Out of options and may not make the team.

I felt like he would have been a good piece of a package for Britton.

What do you think we'd have to give up for him and do you think MacPhail would complete the deal before the AS break?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived