Janish will be missed if he opts out (He stayed)

wildcard

I think it will be either door number three or TJ McFarland as an extra arm.

I was under the impression TJ was already on the team with Phillips going down? Bullpen likely Britton, O'Day, Givens, Bundy, Worley, Brach, TJ. Wilson 5th starter. 3 man bench with either Kim or ???

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was under the impression TJ was already on the team with Phillips going down? Bullpen likely Britton, O'Day, Givens, Bundy, Worley, Brach, TJ. Wilson 5th starter. 3 man bench with either Kim or ???

Nothing official, just speculation. I think the answer is that it is MacFarland unless we get someone or Kim makes a boo boo in his diaper.

Never seen so much attention given to a 33 year old 4-A player with a career 574 OPS in the majors.

Guys like this are a dime a dozen. I get that he has a decent glove. But guess what? We already have three guys that can play shortstop on the roster. No big loss. He may even clear waivers.

Never seen so much attention given to a 33 year old 4-A player with a career 574 OPS in the majors.

Guys like this are a dime a dozen. I get that he has a decent glove. But guess what? We already have three guys that can play shortstop on the roster. No big loss. He may even clear waivers.

He doesn't have to clear waivers. He is on a minor league contract.

Shortstop Paul Janish had to be a difficult cut for the Orioles. He always brings stellar defense, but he also hit .294 with a .373 on-base percentage in 51 at-bats.

No major league clubs stepped forward and offered him a spot on the 25-man roster, enabling the Orioles to reassign him to Triple-A Norfolk. He's got multiple opt-out dates on his contract, increasing the challenge of keeping him in the organization through the season.

www.masnsports.com

I am shocked but very grateful. I think he will be a valuable piece this year.

I wonder who the Cards grabbed?

Tejada is expected back after his 15 days. They'll probably go with Gyorko to start the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived