Toronto dirt infield modeled after Camden Yards, much faster

Crazysilver03

Talking about the Jays' date=' both Dan Shulman (wasn't aware he used to and now is back with the Jays, still with ESPN) and Buck Martinez are very complimentary of the O's. They like the O's power and defense and Tillman today.

Shulman and Martinez are a good team.[/quote']

Jays radio guys are outstanding.

I've never seen it for real and not even seen a picture, but our former AAA club, Ottawa, they played baseball in April. BET that minor league team didn't have a dome. Grew their own grass somehow! Toronto can't?

I mean MY GOD! It's GD TORONTO! Not the god damn Arctic Circle. If you can't grow frickin' grass 100 miles across the US border.... maybe you should just stay on the short bus.

Did you actually read the article? Don't think message boards are the best place for raging drunks.

Lipstick on a pig. Having attended many games at Rogers Sky Dome, I will continue to say it is the worst. Haven't been to the Trop but I can't imagine it is much worse.

It kind of makes me laugh at Toronto, though. They built an enclosed, turf, multi-use stadium right as all three of those things were going the way of the dodo. Toronto has come a long way as a city- it has exploded in growth over the last few decades- but Rogers Center is stuck in the 80s design mindset.

...and when I say "enclosed" I mean it. Even if the roof is open you feel like you are in a fish bowl. I mean, props for being the first retractable roof I guess, but it is antiquated as far as retractable roof design goes.

Archived