Who is your DH today if Jones is out?

wildcard

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alvarez has a .599 career OPS vs. lefties.

Flaherty at .592.

I guess I'd do Alvarez or Kim. Hopefully Jones plays......if not I think it might seriously be time to think about DL'ing him to get an extra body up here.

Yeah, but Flash hits well against the Red Sox (.292) and kills it in Fenway (.380). He's 1-3 lifetime vs. Price.

You got it - Caleb is catching and Matt is DHing. I think that's the best option.

Why not just DH Joseph what is the difference. I mean given OPs lineup card.

Same goes to the guy who posted above to move the infield around to DH Hardy instead of just DH Flash

Roch lineups

For the Orioles

Joey Rickard CF

Manny Machado 3B

Chris Davis 1B

Mark Trumbo LF

Matt Wieters DH

J.J. Hardy SS

Jonathan Schoop 2B

Nolan Reimold RF

Caleb Joseph C

Yovani Gallardo RHP

Going Wieters at DH and Caleb catching. Rickard leading off.

My guess, if AJ was available he would be DH, but his ribs are making it hard to swing. No reason to aggravate the injury in this cold weather. Ride Rickard while he is hot.

Going Wieters at DH and Caleb catching. Rickard leading off.

My guess, if AJ was available he would be DH, but his ribs are making it hard to swing. No reason to aggravate the injury in this cold weather. Ride Rickard while he is hot.

Trumbo in Left makes a lot of since too since we're in Boston, short LF wall and Trumbo used to Orioles wall a little from Right field.

Trumbo in Left makes a lot of since too since we're in Boston, short LF wall and Trumbo used to Orioles wall a little from Right field.

Yep, Fenway is the only place where you put your worst outfielder in left. Conventional wisdom is that anyone can play left field there, but then conventional wisdom met Hanley Ramirez.

Lefty David Price on the mound.

LF Nolan

CF Joey

RF Mark

!B Chris

2B Jon

SS JJ

3B Manny

C Matt

DH?

Adam - out

Caleb - doesn't hit Price

Pedro - lefty

Flaherty lefty

Kim - lefty

Ypur call?

Pedro hits lefties fine. Plus, he needs to see some.

Ha! Was about to type this!!!

I wonder if they pull the trigger....

I think it hinges on how true the report was Saturday, that Jones would have played in the weather was warmer, just being cautious with the cold weather.

Of course, later Buck said, even if he wasn't able to play, I wouldn't tell you.

I think if he doesn't go today, they go ahead and pull the DL trigger, but, IMO.

Archived