No way Kauffman is better than OPACY ... come on guys, let's fix this ....

OrioleMagic79

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can vote as many times as you want, just refresh your browser and vote again ... we can't let Royals fans pull what they did in the ASG last summer, because Kauffman is nowhere near the park that OPACY is ... who's with me???

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/172358260/vote-mlb-stadium-competition-final-four

Who cares what the KC fans do. It's a meaningless poll by a blog that is on life support. The KC fans are unscrupulous because they stuff the ballot box? Isn't that what you are advocating here? Isn't that is what is suggested here every time the AS Game comes up; vote for your favorite Orioles player as often as possible? Double standard maybe?

Fenway seats are hard and tiny.I could not move my legs down the left field line.They did make many seats bigger. AT&T and PNC are the best.Camden Yards has some misaligned seats and some seats are tiny.Probably rank it fourth.

Gotta give OPACY some points for being the inspiration for a lot of these new parks in style. Also, you can say confidently that there's not a misaligned seat in all of AT&T or PNC?

The O's share parking lots with the Ravens. Baltimore City won't let you tailgate for the O's, that's the problem.

You can also hang out in Fed Hill, on Pratt St. or at Pickles area and stroll into the stadium at street level. This isn't a flaw, it's a feature. :)

There is a limit to the # of votes you can cast at a particular time. I voted at least 100 times just now (raised it from 43.25% to 43.27%) and then the website wouldn't let me vote anymore. It gave a message calling my activity "suspicious" and blocking me from voting until I had a "cooldown" period.

So everyone take the time to vote as many times as you can (it took me about five minutes) and add your 0.02% to Camden's totals.

This! #IBackTheBirds

Who cares what the KC fans do. It's a meaningless poll by a blog that is on life support. The KC fans are unscrupulous because they stuff the ballot box? Isn't that what you are advocating here? Isn't that is what is suggested here every time the AS Game comes up; vote for your favorite Orioles player as often as possible? Double standard maybe?

No, just stating that if they are going to stuff the ballot box, we could too ... obviously you don't have to do it if it is so meaningless to you ... why can't those of us who want to do it have a little fun with it? Why does everything have to have a good reason or purpose behind it? It's just a fun little competition for those who care, feel free to ignore it if you find it so meaningless ... I just like to have fun with things that I think are fun sometimes, regardless of their weight in the meaning of life equation ...

Gotta give OPACY some points for being the inspiration for a lot of these new parks in style. Also, you can say confidently that there's not a misaligned seat in all of AT&T or PNC?

I can vouch for this being a ridiculous overstatement by many who want to rate PNC and AT&T higher ... there are A LOT of very tight and oddly angled seats in the upper deck in both stadiums, it's like they tried really hard to make the seats all face the right direction without sacrificing the overall quantity of seats, which results in very crammed sections (especially in PNC's LF upper deck ... that was awful)

"Vote early and vote often!"

Archived