Buck is disappointed with "Chai Tea" drinkers.

weams

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
0007146426060_500X500.jpg

Buck is a man's man.

There is a difference between chai tea, a chai tea latte, and chai tea flavored bottled drinks. But that's me being pedantic again. ;)

And I have no idea what is going on in this thread. :confused: :laughlol:

I happen to love chai tea. I'm deeply offended by Buck's remark.

I love it, also.

In fact, when I went out food shopping after last night's game, I got a bottle ........ even though I had no intention of buying any until I saw this thread.

Like Clarence said to George Bailey in It's a Wonderful Life ...... it's funny how each man's life affects so many others'.

This is a vague, misleading reference. It would be helpful if this thread provided the actual quote and its context.

"If you watch him [Trumbo] during the game, he's a real student of the pitchers. Listening to him talking in the advance meetings and seeing him in the video room all the time, this guy is a student of the other pitcher. He's not up the runway drinking some chai tea or something. He's getting ready for his next at-bat, trying to look for an edge -- not that anything's wrong with tea."

This is a vague, misleading reference. It would be helpful if this thread provided the actual quote and its context.

"If you watch him [Trumbo] during the game, he's a real student of the pitchers. Listening to him talking in the advance meetings and seeing him in the video room all the time, this guy is a student of the other pitcher. He's not up the runway drinking some chai tea or something. He's getting ready for his next at-bat, trying to look for an edge -- not that anything's wrong with tea."

Thanks, Paul "Harvey" Folk!

Always good to hear the rest of the story! :)

This thread is inscrutable.
There is a difference between chai tea, a chai tea latte, and chai tea flavored bottled drinks. But that's me being pedantic again. ;)

And I have no idea what is going on in this thread. :confused: :laughlol:

It's great that the quote became availalbe. In my cord cutting/mlbtv extravaganza I managed to retain basic cable plus MASN on one TV, with no DVR. So I can never quite get those quotes until someone posts them. Thanks to Paul and John Meoli for getting the words. If not the facial ticks.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/bs-sp-orioles-yankees-0505-20160504-story.html

Archived