vs. TIGERS, 5/14

Sessh

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I almost fainted watching some of that game today when I saw Bradley's numbers. I knew he was doing well but not that well. They are a good team as much as I hate to admit it and Price hasn't gotten going yet.

It sucks the Price is a Red Sox, always liked watching him pitch. But now almost hoping he is in decline and it will cost the Red Sox mightily. Feel bad about that...sorta.

I'm surprised Flaherty (or Janish) didn't come in for defense for Pedro in the 7th. He was the last batter of the 6th.

I thought he may as well but since Pedro had made 2 quality defensive plays that may have swayed Buck. Later in year I think Buck does pull him, of course later in the year I doubt Pedro plays 3rd.

It sucks the Price is a Red Sox, always liked watching him pitch. But no almost hoping he is in decline and it will cost the Red Sox mightily. Feel bad about that...sorta.

I'd wager he opts out when it's time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a good play but that is one that is always tougher than it looks, and to be fair Trumbo smoked that ball and bad things happen when balls are hit hard 400 feet.

Agreed it is, but you've got to make that catch in that situation if you're the Tigers. It's a tough one to take considering they are now looking down the barrel of an 11 out of 12 losing streak.

I'm surprised Flaherty (or Janish) didn't come in for defense for Pedro in the 7th. He was the last batter of the 6th.

Good point. Wonder if he leaves them all out there. Hope not, but wouldn't be surprised.

Archived