Mets looking for 1B

pastorfan

Ludicrous.

Trumbo is a well known fast starter.

It shows remarkably unfounded optimism to expect him to continue on his present pace when he has never before done so.

As I have previously stated this isn't even the best start to the season he has had.

I'm definitely hoping you're wrong at the end of the season. Sometimes crazy things happen in contract years.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ludicrous.

It shows remarkably unfounded optimism to expect him to continue on his present pace when he has never before done so.

As I have previously stated this isn't even the best start to the season he has had.

45 HR, 120 RBI is a slow down from his current pace.

Not sure the Mets would be interested in Alvarez, but maybe we can make some sort of deal with them. I'd be willing to send them Trumbo, if we can get some pitching back, but it will take more than Trumbo to get a good starter.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2016/05/mets-expect-to-look-outside-organization-to-replace-lucas-duda.html

Trade them CD. Trumbo moves to 1st. Kim to LF and Nolan to RF.

Dont panic. I am only teasing. ?

I traded Christian Walker to the Mets in my OOTP sim once. He was a beast with them until he retired because he donated his kidney to his brother.

In reality I don't think they would want Alvarez, I still have hopes he turns it around, however I am probably delusional.

• 1 month later...
Ludicrous.

Best moment of his carrer, like I told you.

Oh it could happen, and I hope it does.

But his past history should tell us to not read too much into a quick start.

Take a look at his career month by month numbers and compare to this year. This year is a big abnormally . He may regress but I doubt as much as in the past

Walker could be a good candidate to get a pretty good SP from the Mets. If they want Mancini, then I'd ask for someone like Syndergard or an equivalent to that.

And you would be laughed at. Walker alone won't land any one of consequence. Mancini may not even.

Archived