vs. RED SOX, 5/31

Sessh

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That has nothing to do with anything going forward. Right now, at this point in their development, they are very similar talents despite Manny having an advantage in WAR at his age 19-21 seasons, and you said nothing about "yet" in the other post. You dismissed that Bogaerts was on the same plane as Manny and he absolutely is.

Would you trade Manny for Bogaerts? Would any GM in baseball? No. Not in a million years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That has nothing to do with anything going forward. Right now, at this point in their development, they are very similar talents despite Manny having an advantage in WAR at his age 19-21 seasons, and you said nothing about "yet" in the other post. You dismissed that Bogaerts was on the same plane as Manny and he absolutely is.

As I said in my other post, I expect Manny to finish 2+ WAR ahead of Bogaerts this year.

Would you trade Manny for Bogaerts? Would any GM in baseball? No. Not in a million years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Considering he's not arb eligible yet, and not a FA until 2020, I suspect you are wrong.

Archived