vs. RED SOX, 5/31

Sessh

That and I don't think San Deigo would want to eat a large chunk of his deal.

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

San Diego is one of the greatest places to pitch that there is. Imagine what coming back to the AL and coming back East would do to him!

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it me or is Gary Thorne obviously a Red Sox fan?

He grew up in Maine, so probably. Bordick did too. Lets be honest, they are the class of the division talent wise. They make the O's look like a JV team now that they have caught their stride after a slow start.

San Diego is one of the greatest places to pitch that there is. Imagine what coming back to the AL and coming back East would do to him!

Home: 3.58 (1.46/.282)

Away: 2.33 (1.07/.219)

He pitches better away from Petco.

FWIW, Shields went at least six innings in all 10 starts before today's 10 run game and allowed four runs only twice. He is very consistent, but it's not like we have much of anything to give them anyway.

Pass...throw away prospects and dollars for no good reason...if DD was serious about improving the rotation, he should have ponied up in the offseason rather than wasting money bidding against ourselves on Davis and wasting dollars and a pick on a guy like Gallardo. Nope, we will likely just have to play this bad hand in 2016 which is likely not going to be good enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He grew up in Maine, so probably. Bordick did too. Lets be honest, they are the class of the division talent wise. They make the O's look like a JV team now that they have caught their stride after a slow start.

Strides come and go. They look good right now, but I have seen the Os look unbeatable too. We shall see.

Pass...throw away prospects and dollars for no good reason...if DD was serious about improving the rotation, he should have ponied up in the offseason rather than wasting money bidding against ourselves on Davis and wasting dollars and a pick on a guy like Gallardo. Nope, we will likely just have to play this bad hand in 2016 which is likely not going to be good enough.

Agree.

Archived