vs. RED SOX, 5/31

Sessh

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The problem is you all bought into the hot start. Me, well, I kept my expectations low, because I felt deep down this was not a good team. They will be fun to watch when they homer, but they are much closer to a last place team talent wise than a first place team. No surprise at all to me.

Agreed and duquette is mortgaging the franchise by giving up international money, prospects like Davies and Rodriguez among others and draft picks for guys like ubaldo and gallardo.

Duquette was completely out of baseball for years and now I see why. His attempts to win now will produce nothing and will set us back for another half a decade if not longer.

Agreed and duquette is mortgaging the franchise by giving up international money, prospects like Davies and Rodriguez among others and draft picks for guys like ubaldo and Gausman.

Duquette was completely out of baseball for years and now I see why. His attempts to win now will produce nothing and will set us back for another half a decade if not longer.

They can rebuild quickly. I'd definitely trade Machado after this season to get maximum value for him.

Boston 6 homers. Orioles zero. Good thing we are a home run team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Red Sox have probably the best offense in baseball. Power, speed, OBP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earl would be chewing Gausman a new one for walking two guys including the 9 hitter to get to the hot guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He would also be chewing out the ump for missing the 1-0 strike to Betts the pitch prior to the homer.

We need to put pressure on Ed rod early or the game is over.

Don't let him get comfortable.

I'm pretty sure its over. We haven't scored, and they can't stop scoring. They score more runs than anyone.

Archived