vs. RED SOX, 5/31

Sessh

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God they are such a loathsome team.

There isn't a single solitary redeeming quality about the d-bag Red Sox.

I hate them even more than the blue Jays.

It truly depends on the year on who I hate more. 1. Boston. 2. Toronto. 3. New York

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

Agreed and duquette is mortgaging the franchise by giving up international money, prospects like Davies and Rodriguez among others and draft picks for guys like ubaldo and gallardo.

Duquette was completely out of baseball for years and now I see why. His attempts to win now will produce nothing and will set us back for another half a decade if not longer.

Not if we trade our stars and rebuild the system while they still have a ton of value. It will hurt a lot less that way. That is the reality the Orioles may be looking at square in the face come season's end.

God they are such a loathsome team.

There isn't a single solitary redeeming quality about the d-bag Red Sox.

I hate them even more than the blue Jays.

I hate the Blue Jays more, but I'm sure I'll hate the Sox more again next year when Bautista and Encarnacion are in different unis. But Ortiz will be gone, too. :scratchchinhmm:

Not if we trade our stars and rebuild the system while they still have a ton of value. It will hurt a lot less that way. That is the reality the Orioles may be looking at square in the face come season's end.

Buck won't have it. He is not going to go through a rebuild.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived