vs. RED SOX, 6/1

Sessh

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It's been embarrassing. I don't know how else to put it. Our performance on the road trip, 1-7, was pathetic ... I'm a very competitive individual. I think I've won a lot more than lost in my life. This baseball experience has been very frustrating, very embarrassing."

"To have a starter like (James) Shields perform as poorly as he did yesterday is an embarrassment to the team, an embarrassment to him."

"It's about as frustrating as it can get. In a normal environment, if you had performed as well as we have over the last three years, you'd probably be unemployed"

An increased ability to focus won't help your ability to make solid contract?

Just because it won't add to the maximum distance you can hit a ball doesn't mean it won't have an impact.

No more so than someone with epilepsy taking anticonvulsants. Or a diabetic taking insulin. Or an asthmatic taking inhalers or wearing glasses to correct vision. Are they unfair advantages? I think not. It simply enables some one with a medical condition to be normal. Now, If CD didn't have the condition and was abusing stimulants,,then yeah.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"It's been embarrassing. I don't know how else to put it. Our performance on the road trip, 1-7, was pathetic ... I'm a very competitive individual. I think I've won a lot more than lost in my life. This baseball experience has been very frustrating, very embarrassing."

"To have a starter like (James) Shields perform as poorly as he did yesterday is an embarrassment to the team, an embarrassment to him."

"It's about as frustrating as it can get. In a normal environment, if you had performed as well as we have over the last three years, you'd probably be unemployed"

Who said this?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Keys break up shutout bid on a RBI single off the bat of Jomar Reyes. Reyes is now 3-for-3 tonight. 6-1 Nationals heading to the top of 8th</p>— Frederick Keys (@FrederickKeys) <a href="

">June 2, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived