April 28/August 25, Orioles at White Sox

bretholmes4

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't go that far. He did ok considering the conditions, but the BBs and lack of Ks is concerning. Still better than a DCab blowup though.

That's why I said nice outing and not outstanding. For Daniel this was a nice outing. Considering the weather conditions, and the fact that he was able to get himself out of jams several times.

God forbid Trembley makes a wrong decision. I should never question the next coming of Earl Weaver... :rolleyes:

Please, I know we want Trembley to be the greatest manager since Earl, but right now things need to be shaken up a bit. Mora and Millar aren't producing and they are in critical spots in the lineup. Bradford and Walker haven't been doing their jobs. Sarfate is being used way too often and Aquino was used far too little.

No, your problem mainly is your annoying and you share no insight other than to whine whine whine about everything. Obviously, Manny Ramirez should be hitting fourth and Micheal Young should be in the 2 hole. Mora and Millar should be in the O's starting lineup day in and day out pretty much; you can shuffle around the arangment of the hitters all you want but it really isn't going to affect the number of runs scored. Millar's still going to bat w runners in scoring position- and still make outs at least occasionally- and then we'll get to hear you whine about it. Yeah.

Bradford has an era under 2 this year; I'd say that's pretty effective. He isn't invulnerable but in the situation DT just brought him in for he is W/O A DOUBT our best option. I'm too busy to look it up right now but Sarfate's pitched what 1 or twice in the past week? That's way too much, you're right. And Aquino isn't being used because 1) he sucks and 2) hes the 13th! man on the pitching staff and we've been in a lot of close games.

DT isn't perfect and neither are any of our players. You're propensity to whine about everything is extremely annoying and sheds absolutely no light on anything under the sun other than you ridiculous nature.

No, your problem mainly is your annoying and you share no insight other than to whine whine whine about everything. Obviously, Manny Ramirez should be hitting fourth and Micheal Young should be in the 2 hole. Mora and Millar should be in the O's starting lineup day in and day out pretty much; you can shuffle around the arangment of the hitters all you want but it really isn't going to affect the number of runs scored. Millar's still going to bat w runners in scoring position- and still make outs at least occasionally- and then we'll get to hear you whine about it. Yeah.

Bradford has an era under 2 this year; I'd say that's pretty effective. He isn't invulnerable but in the situation DT just brought him in for he is W/O A DOUBT our best option. I'm too busy to look it up right now but Sarfate's pitched what 1 or twice in the past week? That's way too much, you're right. And Aquino isn't being used because 1) he sucks and 2) hes the 13th! man on the pitching staff and we've been in a lot of close games.

DT isn't perfect and neither are any of our players. You're propensity to whine about everything is extremely annoying and sheds absolutely no light on anything under the sun other than you ridiculous nature.

I cant give you rep for this but I agree whole heartedly.

If Vasquez comes out for the 9th, this game is over. If Ozzie makes the mistake many managers make and brings in someone else when a pitcher is clearly in control, then we have a shot.

I think we've had some luck against Jenks in the past. Not sure what Vasquez's pitch count is, but I'd be surprised if he comes back out for the 9th inning.

Archived