vs. DODGERS, 7/04

OFFNY

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only explanation for why Bundy didn't pitch in this game is they must be saving his innings to start down the stretch.

At this point, the Orioles either need to put Bundy in the rotation or become sellers at the deadline. This team has THREE gaping holes in the rotation with Ubaldo, Wilson and Gallardo. Even if they make a trade for a starter, there's still going to be two below replacement level pitchers taking the mound every five days. It's going to be hard to stay in contention that way

At this point, the Orioles either need to put Bundy in the rotation or become sellers at the deadline. This team has THREE gaping holes in the rotation with Ubaldo, Wilson and Gallardo. Even if they make a trade for a starter, there's still going to be two below replacement level pitchers taking the mound every five days. It's going to be hard to stay in contention that way

I agree. And it looks like nothing is going to change. Buck just giving this one away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's no way this team can make any kind of run in the playoffs with this pitching, and no single trade can fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People keep talking about playoffs. There's still half the season for them not to make them.

Archived