Sunday 5/4 Baltimore in Anaheim

Crazysilver03

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not optimistic for BRob here. Never had a hit off Saunders, never had a hit this series. :002_ssad:

I love when my reverse psychology works! :D

(Guess I should have posted something about how I wasn't expecting Nick to be patient or hit situationally there, huh? ;) )

Single still scores him, dont agree with trying to steal there. But at least he is trying to make something happen.

And how reliable are the Orioles at stringing together hits, let alone counting on a single to drive in someone from second?

Stealing was a good thing to do at the moment considering we can't hit our way out of a paper bag. A sac fly would have been nice.

Single still scores him, dont agree with trying to steal there. But at least he is trying to make something happen.

With one out you can still score on a sac fly if you steal third. You don't do it with no outs because you hope the next hitter will advance you with a grounder to the right side or a long fly if he doesn't get a hit.

No, the tag was down first. It was close, but they got him.

You watching on MASN? It sure didn't look that way on the replay angle on FSN. They had it head on where he was coming toward the camera in slow motion and his hand hit the bag and started to come up around it before the glove touched his arm.

With one out you can still score on a sac fly if you steal third. You don't do it with no outs because you hope the next hitter will advance you with a grounder to the right side or a long fly if he doesn't get a hit.

I understand why you would not try it and why you would, just the way we have been scuffling, I did not think it was worth the possibilty of giving up an out. Yeah Milllllah !!!

Archived