at. YANKEES, 7/19

Sessh

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was watching a few of the 10:00 late night MLB games yesterday and I saw two teams (A's and Angels) that are tied for last place having much better at-bats than the Orioles. They were patient at the plate and laying off pitches that were out of the strike zone. The Orioles are absolutely horrendous at chasing breaking balls out of the strike zone. You just don't realize how bad they are until you watch other teams play.

I was watching a few of the 10:00 late night MLB games yesterday and I saw two teams (A's and Angels) that are tied for last place having much better at-bats than the Orioles. They were patient at the plate and laying off pitches that were out of the strike zone. The Orioles are absolutely horrendous at chasing breaking balls out of the strike zone. You just don't realize how bad they are until you watch other teams play.

Alternatively, having really good at bats doesn't do much to help you win games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since Flash's luggage was taken, he thinks there was some kind of hanky panky going on... I always thought that was something between a couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they need to check the bats they all sound like th re broken.

Archived